Monday, August 2, 2010

Okay I take it no one is reading my blog entries as no one said YES to my question in yesterday's blog entry...
That's fine, the reason I am doing this is for me...to keep a diary of my training...

Today...Yes Sunday I went to gym...now that I am home I'm pleased I did, it wasnt very easy getting myself out as I was lying on the couch catching up with Greys - and its getting so exciting.
Anyway - I went!

I did 10 mins walking to warm up, the clock on treadmill was set for 45 mins...I then decided to walk for 2 mins and jog for 3 - the last session I jogged for 5. This is the only way I am going to get my fitness level up...and it felt good knowing I was able to run for 3 mins at a time...in a month I am hoping to be running for 5 walking for 2...but will get there.
Then I did the stair climber for 15 mins to get my total workout to 1 hour...
Heinz was waiting for me - he only did 45 mins today, but I made him wait...a girl has to do an hours workout or why go to gym hey!!

I did over 10 000 steps by the time I left gym
Burned 833 calories at 25% fat...

So all in all, its been a good day.
Had oats with Herbalife mixed in for breakfast...
Now going to make a chicken salad for lunch...
Am drinking water, always easy to drink when training.

No comments:

Post a Comment