Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 192 in Koln

Got back from a lovely day in Koln a few minutes ago...
Breakfast
35g Fitness Cereal
Yogurt
POINTS = 3,5

Lunch
Chicken Salad
POINTS = 8

Snack
1 scoop of ice cream
POINTS 2,5

2 x coffee
POINTS = 1

Dinner
Seed roll
Tuna and Pasta
POINTS = 6

I am guessing the points in my chicken salad...as one never knows what's in the dressing or how the chicken was done and it had nuts in, so used more points than what a chicken salad would be if I cooked it at home...

I bought lots of Weight Watchers treats at the British shop in Koln today...cake and biscuits and cheese cake....Love the fact I can buy these products here as take the guessing out of it when you have a cheat.

I havent trained for 2 days...so tomorrow am going to hit the gym as Monday is weigh in day...and guess what, its day 11 and I am still bleeding, not much, but its there...so must go and have this checked as next week my period is due...if it carries on it means I would have had a period for 3 weeks...
Besides that I dont think I have lost, but will see on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment