Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 174

This morning I have a much needed nail appointment...its been 10 weeks since my nails were done, they lasted well while on holiday, no breaks, just extra length.....I found I miss judged the length often and would reach out to something and then my nails would get in the way. Yesterday I went to try out the Blackberry Storm cellphone, its touch screen...I cant use it...my nails are too long..so today am going to have them cut right back and then go and try the phone out again, no use getting a touch screen if I cant work the thing.

Breakfast
45g Nestle Fitness cereal
Weight Watchers Vanilla yogurt
2 strawberries
POINTS = 4.5

Went and had my nails done....ahhhhhhhhhhh feels wonderful to have shorter nails again...typing is so much easier now!!! I was a bit fed up while the nail lady today, she had a friend come in for two broken nails which made my 45 min appointment 80 mins!! anyway - thats behind me now, I'll see her next month, I suppose the frustration is not understanding what they were talking about and sitting there like a *nobody*.

Lunch
2 slices of wholewheat sandwich bread
dash of butter
4 slices of WW turkey slices
1 slice of cheese
POINTS = 4.5

Boy its cold in Germany at the moment 12 degrees!!

Heinz and I went to gym
I walked 5 mins to warm up
ran for 30mins
weights for 20 mins
felt very lazy today at gym...didnt have much energy at all...got home, bathed and felt flat...flat flat flat...no idea why, still had to cook dinner and didnt know if I would manage as I could hardly move my feet...

Dinner
60g salmon from last night while making the salad...felt so hungry
153g chicken
Mixed veg and toss salad with avo and feta...
Vanilla Quark
POINTS = 8,5

THEN A FEW MORE POINTS FOR MY GRAPES I SNACKED ON AND MILK FOR MY COFFEE...so ended the day on 19.5 points...

Tomorrow Heinz goes back to work - My first day alone, I have 10 hours of 24 to watch...will take me 2 full days to get through them as Heinz wants to keep on
watching and I cant watch as I have no idea whats been happening the last 9 weeks....so I will be here to jot down my food but wont be online to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment