Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Panic Attack

Yesterday was such a great day here for me...my run in the forest was one of the best ever, God's nature here is too beautiful for words...
Then last night I watched the most beautiful sunset...this photo was taken around 9.30pm- I could not stop taking photo's and looking at how beautiful the sky looks, even more beautiful that then photo could possibly capture.

Last night I went with my friend Karin to the WW meeting...I wanted to stock up on all the *junk* products...LOL..I have a sweet tooth and they have all these different bars with toffee, caramel, hazelnut and so many more...I bought lots and have put them away in my cupboard, I'm very good, I will allow myself one treat a day - so what I bought will last for a while.
Both my friend and her daughter who joined WW 3 week ago have now both lost 3.5kgs in the 3 weeks, they both very happy as they are losing a kg a week at the moment...they dont have snacks like I do...

I now have to drop my Point allowance daily to 18.5 points instead of 20...so my WW online site told me when I logged in my weight...so this is going to be a challenge, but as I do train hard everyday I am sure going over and using a few bonus points will still be in order.

This morning I decided I didnt want to kill myself at gym as I have worked hard this whole week and am teaching this evening...so I did 40 minutes of weights then did cardio for 60 mins...just walking uphill for 45mins and cycling for 15.....my steps so far are at 8922 (11.57am) with my teaching this evening I am going to be way over the 10 000 again today...

I had another panic attack at the dentist this morning...I went to collect my guard I will have to wear at night when I sleep...I was told to lie down so they could see if okay, it was on my teeth for about 20 seconds when I started sitting up and telling the dentist * take it out, please take it out* - she looked at me not knowing what was going on, I pushed the dentist tray away and sat up, my eyes must have been huge with fear, so she put her hand in my mouth and pulled it out...wanted to know what was wrong...I explained, she said she could hear in my voice I was paniking but didnt know why...so she chatted to me and about 10 mins later put it in again...I tried to be calm, but the moment she put it in I said * take it out* so she took it out...I was sweating like crazy...this is so weird for me.
This gum guard is hard, I imagined it to be soft and rubbery...I now have to try wearing it during the day first for a few mins at a time to get used to it, keep a diary as to how long I have managed to keep it in before the feeling overcomes me again....then in about a month if all going well I can try sleeping with it...right now that is not going to be possible...Heinz is going to have a fit as he said it was a waste of money and that I would not feel comfortable sleeping with it at night that it would end up in my draw.......

I'm off to buy sushi for lunch now....Hope to see more members around here today...

No comments:

Post a Comment