Tuesday, August 3, 2010

25 April 2009

Today in a week I am heading home, will be at JHB airport waiting to fly to my hubby who is waiting and counting the days to my return...

We didnt have WW last Wed due to the elections...so this week Wed will be my last meeting while on holiday...I dont think I have lost anything as I havent trained since before the Easter weekend or a few days after that, and as I am closer to my goal weight I need to train or else will stay the same...have had a few chocolates, take aways, lunch with friends etc, but have never gone over my 20 points a day with all the * treats * - so if I have stayed the same it will be fine...I also am due a period this week, which will reflect on the scale. When I get back to Germany and start my new routine there I will lose the last 3kgs and then try and get my weight down to 60kgs...that is my personal goal...

I had the botox party today...was fun, we had snacks, wine and champagne...of which I had of all...so this evening for dinner I had very little - going to bed with my points at 19...so all is good as tomorrow I have Amber's 4th birthday and we off to the Spur and then on Monday I have her birthday party and a babyshower to attend...lots of picking and snacking lies ahead...anyway back to the botox party. I had my frown filled...and now am sitting with a very big bruise inbetween my eyes, hope make up will hide it tomorrow....my lips I had filled....the lines, I think they look okay, will see once the swelling *slight* goes down...I dont want Heinz to notice...it looks very natural to me...

I am very motivated still...the more I lose and the loser my clothing become the more focused I want to be...I am going to miss everyone in CT but am looking foreward to getting a fitness routine and eating pattern going in my own home and surroundings...and also I can access this group daily to write and to read...and of course I warn you once I am back I will be back and calling on you to write and let us know how you doing...this group really has helped me so much and although I have lost 11 kgs I do still need your motivation and encouragement...it helps so much...

I dont know when I will be back on group but will be back as from Monday the 4th May....as I will be back home and in my normal routine again..
I will post pics as I have taken a few at 69kgs and then at 68....wonderful for me to see where I started and where I am now...feels so good as I remember how it all started, how often I wanted to stop, how often I felt I was never going to get there, and look today...thanks to you all for you encouraging comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment