Tuesday, August 3, 2010

People Response

Quickly while I have 5minutes to myself...want to let u know what happened at the Sommerfest last night. Now remember these people saw me last at the Xmas party in December where I was weighing about 78 kgs....and last night I went to Sommerfest weighing 64kgs.
NO ONE SAID A THING TO ME....NOT ONE WORD ABOUT MY WEIGHT OR WHAT I LOOKED LIKE.
Heinz said a few of them said to him * Your wife has lost weight* - but he only told me that when I mentioned that I cant look that different as no one said anything to me.
The one woman who is normally very friendly to me as she can speak English - didnt come near me all night. I went to her 2x trying to strike up a conversation about how she was feeling without her ex boss etc, she answered my questions then would walk away....

So...that was the response, I said I would let you know!!!

Have a good Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment