Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 176

I decided to weigh in this morning...while on holiday in CT I used to weigh in every Wed evening, so this morning thought i would see what I was compared to last week at my last weigh in...Monday seems so far away - anyway....I am 67.5kgs this morning....thats 11.3kgs since I started my journey with this group...before starting this group I was doing it on my own - since my wedding day I have lost 14.5kgs...Its so motivating.

Breakfast

45 g Fitness Cereal
Soya yogurt
100g Stawberried
POINT = 5

Did my basket of ironing today while watching 24....

Lunch

95g of Pasta and Turkey Mince from last night
20g crackerbread
4x WW Turkey slices
POINTS = 6.5

Have been chatting on the phone all day today.....hehehe - not complaining but not getting to watch the hours of 24 I need to have finished so Heinz can watch with me tonight...its catch up time for me!!

Snack
apple
100g grapes
POINTS = 1

Sat out in the sun today, was lovely...I have read that one needs to sit for at least 15 mins in the sun to keep depression away, so made sure I got my dose...actually fell asleep -work up with Heinz calling me to find out if we were going to gym...what a question, of course we were!

Did 40 mins running on treadmill
20 minutes weights
Burned 985 calories
Earned 5.5 points.

Dinner
200 g chicken with mushrooms and red pepper
Salad with avo and feta
Quark
POINTS =7

No comments:

Post a Comment