Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weigh in Day ~ 7 December 2009

I'm pleased after having had 3 days of fighting the need to eat and overeating * in my eyes that is * thankfully not according to the WW program - I am 60.5kg's and its my period week..so am very happy indeed, and now so motivated to make this a good week as I feel the * wanting to eat * stage is over!!!

Will be sticking to my plan of eating 29 points from Sunday to Thursday and on Friday and Saturday the 35 I'm allowed.
I will not run this week, but do at least 30 minutes of cardio daily.
Now with saying that I need to get out of here and get my body to the gym...its 0 degrees outside!!!

Today I have a nail appointment at 1pm and then this evening I'm teaching my dance aerobic class.

Have a good Monday and remember to get that photo taken for this weeks challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment