Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weigh In After Hospital

This morning I decided to brave the scale.

Not too concerned as I know I have tracked and walked stairs, but the worry about the effects of the cortisone did play a bit of a worry on my mind as I climbed on the scale, I also didn't feel fatter!!

My weight was 59.9 kg's ( 132.1 lbs ) the day I entered hospital - 9 days ago.

Today my weight is 60.3kg's ( 132.9lbs )
I GIVE MY BODY THANKS FOR THIS..WHAT A WONDERFUL BODY I HAVE!!

My maintaining weight is 64.4kg's ( 142 lbs )
So am still in the safe area.

I will not be training till next Monday, by training I mean, walking on the treadmill.
I have sensed since home that I still have a long way to go to be better, the way I was.
My balance is off and so is my eyesight, I need my body to heal...
I am going to allow my magnificent body the time to do the healing it needs.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy being back at home - rest and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pop on over to my blog you have an award and you must play along!!

    ReplyDelete