Tuesday, August 3, 2010

March 6 2009

I joined Weight Watchers on Wednesday evening...When I got there I told myself to expect to weigh more than I did when I left Germany, plane food, monthly's and weighing in at night compared to my morning weight...I was thrilled to see I had lost...now weigh 72.8kg's....
I was told I should aim for 65kg's and not 68 - she said the bottom weight for my age and height is 58 and the top is 68 - 65 would give me some weight to play with...so now my goal weight is 65!! Have not been that weight in over 10 years...so am excited to see what the me will look like at that weight.
I now have the books, but still think the UK site was much easier to work....so hoping I get it right...

I have been jogging every day this week...even in this CT heatwave....but I am very motivated and know that that hour every morning is the way I have to start my day, its so important if I want to lose and reach my goal - not sure how long it will take me, but I'm going to stick to my plan till I reach it.

My long term goal is as follows...when I have reached my goal weight I will do the POINT system from Monday to Friday and over weekends enjoy the foods and drinks I dont have during the week, that way making this a lifestyle and not a diet...

Going to quickly read how everyone else is doing...
Till next time
Stay motivated....its so worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment