Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weigh in Day ~ 15 June

Its not a very good Monday for me....I have stayed the same....that means for the last two weeks I have not lost any weight...and I am not impressed with myself at all as I have never gone over my point allowance, added extra time to my training and got so many bonus points from that...yet no loss!!!!!!!!!

What I do know in my head is...

1. The closer I get to goal weight the harder it will be to lose
2. I have a period coming so am carrying extra water

When I stood on the scale this morning I so wanted to see I had broken into the 64kgs mark..so when I saw I had stayed the same my heart just sank...I went back to bed and rebelled with * I'm not going to do any more gym, whats the point * - LOL..don't worry that didnt last for long, I am dressed and ready to go to gym this morning....and work all my frustrations out on the equipment...

So on that note, I'm ready to embark on this week - will keep to my point allowance, keep training as I know sometime in the future it will reflect on the scale.
THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GET DEMOTIVATED AND FALL OFF THE DIET WAGON!!!
( giving myself this lecture )

No comments:

Post a Comment