Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 134

Good morning everyone...

Its a much cooler Cape Town today....thank goodness...LOL...I do love the hot summer's weather but every now and again a cooler day is very welcome...

Today I am going to a Blogger MOB as its called - I used to blog on 24.com and made many friends while blogging there, many of the members to this group blog there as well...Rockbaby ( Annette ) who lent me a car while on holiday has invited a few of the bloggers that I know to a get together this afternoon. A few bloggers I have met before, today there will be a few more than I have not met, so I'm really looking forward to that....
Annette and Tim are such kind and lovely people, their home is so warm and welcoming - I always have a great time when I pop around, today I know it will be no different.
I am busy charging my camera as I know I will be taking plenty photo's of them today...

Eating wise I think it should be easy for me, the last MOB they had I didnt eat much as the food is mainly *German * style sausage etc and I'm not a meat eater - which is all good as this way I know I wont be tempted to over eat....taking my iced tea * light * along as its the one drink I can enjoy without it containing any points.

Well thats the update from me for today...
Have an awesome weekend...

P.S My friend Sinead arrives from the UK tomorrow...she is the one who encouraged me to do WW...I cant wait to see her - our last few get togethers have been in the UK and Germany...we both finally home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment