Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I reach WW Goal Weight

Good Wednesday morning to you all...

Hope you all going to have a great day today...
I'm feeling VERY happy this morning...
Yes I am...
I have broken into the 64kgs....
Yes I did...today!!
I am now 64.9kgs...
Just in...but its in....LOL

I have been working out so hard this last week - my training week starts on Sunday as I take Saturday's off...
Sunday I went for a run in the forest
Monday I trained at gym for one and a half hours
Tuesday I trained for one hour and 20 minutes
Today I plan to go for a run in the forest but a different ( longer ) route...

I have added more weights to my workout as well...trying to tone as I lose as I am not liking the loose skin that has come with me losing weight.

Last night after dinner I wanted to eat and eat and eat...I kept walking around and Heinz asked me * what was wrong* I wanted to know why he asked - *he said I was walking around like a lost fart*...( hahaha) I told him that I was trying to keep myself from eating...I wanted to eat and knew it was not what I should do...I ended up having WW sorbert - so ended my day at 19,5 points!!
I have to move down to 18 points a day now, not sure if I am going to enjoy that as those last two points makes a big difference...so will have to train for bonus points and still not allow myself to go over 20...which I have been managing without any problem.

I'm very excited today....Have visualized seeing 64 point something on the scale for the last two weeks...and seeing it today makes it all worth while.

UPDATE SINCE I DID THIS ENTRY THIS MORNING...

Just got home after my run - am I feeling so impressed with myself today....LOL...I ran for 55 mins and walked for 10 - it felt so good out there in the sunshine, in the beautiful forest....I love the nature out there with the air being so fresh...so many people cycling all greeting as they cycle past me...I've come home feeling so happy, happy that I can feel I am getting fitter and also happy to be living in this beautiful country where I can go out on my own and still feel so safe in the most beautiful nature on this planet!! Gosh, I so wish you could all see what I see on my run, the trees, the rivers, benches, birds, oh man, its breathtaking out there...
I have already done 10 4 38 steps today
Burned 895 calories.
Its a good day today...

No comments:

Post a Comment