Tuesday, August 3, 2010

March 18 2009

I went to be weighed this evening and really expected a loss as besides the carrot cake which I fitted into my points I have trained with a sore hip 5 out of the 7 days...and never gone over 20 points.
I stayed the same, my total loss is sitting at 9 kgs now, I was so hoping to have reached 10 this week.

Anyway...I need to make some changes, so have decided to swop my meals around and also eat different things to what i have been eating for meal times...special K and yogurt will have to be scrambled eggs on toast, or baked beans on toast....lunch will be eaten at breakfast time and breakfast at lunch time etc...will see how that works out for me.

Am going with my family to Hermanus this weekend, so hope I can get to walk lots and stick to my plan when we braai etc....so hold thumbs for me/

I hate the feeling of walking away from a meeting not having a positive result...that has motivated me even more now...

No comments:

Post a Comment