Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weigh in Day ~ 30 November 2009

Last week as you know I gained 1.4kg....
Monday started the new WW program
Today I finished my first week and going into my 2nd.

I am 60.0kg's this morning....

My plan for this week till xmas...

I've decided to stick to my 29 points allowed from Mon to Thurs
Fri and Sat use the 35 I'm actually allowed in maintenance
Will not use activity points nor the 49 weekly extra I'm allowed during this time.

Went to gym this morning
Did 30 mins on the elliptical and 32 mins on the treadmill, ran for 5kl.

I'm struggling with my daily points with my bread that used to be 1 point a slice, now with the new system is 3 points per slice...have found a new bread that's 2 points per slice...called toast where the current one is called sandwich - different lies in the size of the slice now.

Tonight I'm going to be teaching my group of ladies as the hall is closed this Thursday....

I need to do my blog entry with my favorite things..will do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment