Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 187 ~ Weigh in DAY

Well what you want to hear first, the good or bad news????
Okay lets start with the good news....
I AM FINALLY IN THE 66's - HAVENT BEEN THERE IS ABOUT 8 YEARS...
Weight is 66.8kgs
Bad news
I only lost .2 this week, but thankfully not a gain as I was really concerned, will weigh in again this week after my *friend* has stopped...

Breakfast
1 slice bread toasted
1 fried egg in spray and cook, the olive oil version
POINTS = 2,5

I'm going to bake muffins later this morning, in the mood!!
I have checked the packed - its a packet mixture so doesnt take much doing and it shows that each muffin is low in points...only makes 6 so can have 2 for the next 3 days as something different to eat...

Snack
Banana
WW yogurt
POINTS = 2,5

Went out - I can see why I never go as I could spend so much money on little odds and ends...
Bought shrimps for a shrimp salad for lunch later today....cant eat them when Heinz is around as he cant stand the iron smell....so going to enjoy them without stressing about his feelings.

Snack *again*
Muffin
Apple
POINTS = 1.5

Have had such a boring morning, all I want to do is eat, not because I'm hungry! So really having to watch myself...

Lunch
100g shrimps
15ml diet mayo - THIS GERMAN MAYO HAS NO POINTS!
15 ml chutney
Lettuce, tomoato, cucumber
10g Avo
POINTS = 3

Snack
30g muffin
POINTS = 1

I need to get out of here...having an emotional eating day...LOL - when I'm bored or not doing much I find I want to nibble all day, so tomorrow am going to keep myself active as I dont want a repeat of this sort of day.

I have 11.5 points left for the day...still not sure what to make for dinner as I am teaching and then visiting a friend afterwards...h...........mmm

Snack*again and again and again*
Optiwell wheat pudding
POINTS = 2.5

Going to teach my class now then popping in to my friend Larissa who is German but lives in Natal, she is returning to SA tomorrow afternoon...want to say good bye and will have a cup of coffee with her before coming home...will be after 9pm and then wont want to eat, or shouldnt eat...
Have 9 points left...

Taught my class - burned 543 calories...not that wonderful as music was a little slow at times - struggled to get my heart rate up.
Then went to my friend Larissa for coffee and said good bye to her...there I ate a chocolate...
POINTS -= 1.5

Got home after 10pm so decided against eating this late.
HAD 16,5 OF MY 22 POINTS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment