Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weigh in Day ~ 21 August 2009

My weight this morning was 62.0 kgs
Down from last week, but back to where I was 3 weeks ago.
Gosh have been working out so hard, I wonder how long I will be able to keep this sort of training up just to maintain my weight as I'm not losing..
Am happy with my current weight, havent been this weight in over 8 years!!

Breakfast
45g cereal
yogurt
2x kiwi
Coffee


Went to gym....1 hr 30 mins
Did one hour on the ellipitcal machine and then weights.
Burned 709 calories
22% fat
10 WW bonus points
Over 11 000 steps.


This evening am teaching my last class till I return from holiday the middle October...

Lunch
2 slices bread ( new rye bread .5 more per slice than my usual bread )
ww Turkey slices
Avo
Coffee
Points - 4,5

Now going to lie in the sun before starting dinner...got a friend coming around for coffee and to say good bye, so need my supper done before she arrives. tomorrow will be nails, gym and ironing with packing, but not today!!

Snack while tanning
Fruit and water
Went to teach an aerobic/boxing/toning class
Burned 252 Calories
40%fat

Dinner

Chicken
Butternut, mushrooms, yellow pepper, cauliflower, broccoli
Tomato sauce
Olive oil
Sweet Chilli sauce
Pasta
Pudding
Points - 8

Milk for coffee today
1.5 Points

Used 17 points today
Saved 13

No comments:

Post a Comment