Tuesday, August 3, 2010

May 4 ~ Back in Germany

HELLO EVERYONE...
I am back in Germany, arrived yesterday so today is my first full day back. My hubby has taken today and tomorrow off so will be back on line as from Wednesday - we going to do shopping today, I need cosmetics and also a few summer things that fit as I left my fat clothing in Cape Town...

Yesterday Heinz joined me to the online Weight Watchers DE group - so I have new goals set out for myself now...joined for 3 months.
My current weight is 68.0kgs, my goal weight is 60.0kgs - I have 3 months to get to goal. Remember I started this journey at 78.9kgs and have weighed as much as 82kgs.
My 10% goal is 64.5kgs - so that is where I am heading now.

I will update my blog as I used to in the past - do my food journal....
Am excited as my first goal was to be 68kgs when i returned to hubby, who by the way was very happy to see a much smaller me, he wants to show me off to everyone now...hehehe
Till later

Breakfast
All bran 45g and yogurt (fat free )
POINTS = 4.5

Lunch
2 slices of Schwartz bread with tomoto and lettuce
Cappuchino
POINTS= 4.5

Going to gym with hubby now....am struggling to find the motivation I had while on holiday and before to be active as the last 3 weeks I've done no training so feeling very lazy in that area...Angela I will be needing your motivation again my friend, making sure I get out and about...please!!!

I have just got back from gym...feel good, managed to run for a full 30 mins after doing nothing for 3 weeks so happy with this result...then did weights...my body needs toning after losing some weight...all floppy and all!!! HEHE

Went cosmetic shopping and clothes shopping today...was lovely to put on a size 12 pants and have them fit me nicely...I have been wearing a size 38 and 36 - since moving to Germany I've never been able to wear a 12. The sizes are different here...let me explain
Size 42 = 38
Size 40 = 36
Size 38 = 34 ( this is what I bought today!!)
Very exciting for me and I could see on hubby's face he was as excited as I was...

Will be back later to update gym session and dinner...

Dinner
Salmon and Salad
Quark
POINTS = 8

TODAY ONLY ATE 17 OF MY 22 ALLOWED POINTS (NOT GOOD NEED TO EAT AS MANY AS POSSIBLE TO LOSE)
GAINED AN EXTRA 4.5 POINTS FROM TRAINING

No comments:

Post a Comment