Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weigh in Day ~ 17 August 2009

Good Monday to you all...

Well with my period this week I am up...by .4 - not too concerned about that as I know its water retention etc, last month I didnt get a period ( going through pre- menopause ) so with getting one this month I imagine there's lots happening inside my body that I have no control over.
I know my eating and training habits are still very good, have not fallen off the wagon so to say, besides eating lots of jelly sweets the last two days...but wanted something sweet, now that packets finished I can move on so to say.

Breakfast
35g cereal
yogurt
1 kiwi
1 slice toast with tsp jam
Points 3.5


Snack
1 rice cake
2 Tsp WW chicken salad
1 peach
Points - 1

Nibbled on jelly sweets all morning....
About 5points for the amount I worked out I ate, now packet is finished...

Felt so bad after eating the jelly sweets I decided I had to hit the forest for an hours run...
Ran for one hour
Burned 620 kcal

Wore my heart rate monitor while doing 4 hours worth of housework today..burned 368 calories
With the running and WW I gained 17 bonus points today...hoping that will outweigh the jelly sweets!!
Now off to shower as I want to get the ironing done today....

Did ironing and ate a apple...

Later made dinner
Chicken
Butternut, mushrooms, yellow pepper, cauliflower, broccoli, tomato
Pasta
Quark
Points - 6

Total points used today 18,5
Bonus points 17
left over 1.5

No comments:

Post a Comment