Tuesday, August 3, 2010

29 June ~ weigh in day

I stayed the same this week....64.7kgs

I did go over my points allowed on my birthday and then again on Saturday when we had friends over for a braai...but the amount of cardio I did this week it should not have mattered...I burned 4 789 calories this week in total...
I'm glad I didnt gain, so far on this plan I have never had a week where I have gained...managed to lose or stay the same....gives me an idea on how much I'm going to have to do when it comes to maintaining my weight.

I am desperate to measure my cm's again, the last time they were done was by my daughter in law back in CT 2 months ago...I'm going to see if the young personal trainer is at gym today and arrange with her to measure me on a day that suits her. I am really keen to see if things have changed as I can feel it when I put on the new clothing I bought when I got home and also my bra's are bigger...

I'm off to gym this morning then meeting my friend who lives in Natal for lunch, we going for shopping and sushi..so will have to watch my point intake as well today.

Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment