Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fridays Shock....MJ Died

Woke up this morning with Heinz bringing me my coffee, I put the tv on - switched over to sky news like I always do in first thing and there I saw the news that Micheal Jackson has died at 50 years.
Wow, shock!!!

I have been hearing all about his World tour that was going to happen, the shows in London, the auditions for dancers etc, has filled the news here for the last few week...and now this news.
Not forgetting last night when I got home from teaching my class I heard that Farrah Fawcett had passed away...not that I didnt expect it,but just last week I saw a interview with Ryan O'Neil where he said he had asked Farrah to marry him again, the interviewer said, *well what you waiting for, its not like she has time on her side*...Ryan replied that as soon as she was able to say * I do* they would marry...now too late!
Life is so short.
Yesterday one of my daughters friends *David* age 26 got buried - ...terrible for the parents, a waste of a precious life!

I take all of this as a reminder that we should live life to the fullest and grab each day and enjoy it...I have been so caught up in my situation being so far away from home and family, have wasted so many years with this...but since returning 2 months ago I have had a change in my mind with this situation, I am not going to waste my life wanting to be somewhere where I cant be...I am going to make the most of where i am - I have to live in the NOW!!
Have a good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment