Saturday, January 1, 2022

2022 Reverse Dieting

The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

I am back on this space.
I want to keep a diary of my eating and training to keep me accountable.

I am working with the App called CARBON and currently on a Reverse diet till end of March and then start the Fatloss program as I head towards my 60th birthday in June.

I will share my journey so far. It start in April 2021 after gaining 10 kg doing a Vegan diet and not counting calories or macro's. I walked daily but still kept on gaining.

I have now lost a total of 10kg's and have 3 more to go to be at a good weight for my height and age, but I would love to lost another 5kg's.

With reverse dieting there will be no weight lost. Its to up my calories to a good amount for the future.
I am also tired of * dieting * and this is the break I needed.

My plans are still to be in a calorie deficit, to walk as many steps as possible. It used to be 10 000 a day, but with the currents leg issues that I am busy seeing neurologist for my goal has dropped to 8000 a day and even that is hard at times. I want to drink 2L of water a day, and finding that very hard in winter time.

I am going into January doing DRY JANUARY which is going to help a lot as the alcohol really eats in my calories, carbs and fat.

Here I will be sharing photos and my journey to my 60th birthday in Cape Town, South Africa 

No comments:

Post a Comment