Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 17

I mentioned to my Hubby I wanted a tea pot for the bags of loose tea packets I have in my kitchen cupboard as they have been there for sometime and I don't get to use them, I've been drinking teabag tea for the last 8 years, and while out in Frankfurt the other weekend I ordered a Fruit Tea and it came in a cup like this....so when we saw it on Amazon.de, hubby ordered it for me...It arrived yesterday.
 I'm loving the Oats, Almond Milk, chia seeds, flaxseeds and Almond butter for breakfast. I asked hubby who is currently in the UK to please buy me Quaker oats and you cant find it in Germany. He bought me 3 boxes...so with the two boxes of South African Jungle oats I still have and the three boxes I will be fine for a while...I do have 3 to 4 breakfast idea's I like to rotate....
 I've decided to have one meal with a salad and one with veggies....from now on, this way I get all the goodness of greens into my daily menu. Yesterday I had salad with Lettuce, cherry tomato, orange peppers, Avo and feta cheese with a Tsp of salad dressing for lunch.
 For dinner I cut a chicken breast in half and cooked in Ghee and later added a Tsp of herb Cream cheese for flavor......Steamed broccoli and cauliflower...then grilled the broccoli and mashed the cauliflower....I had 46g of red wine with my meal.

I had two snacks
Rice cakes with Almond butter and slice of cheese
5g Almonds

Drank warm lemon water, 1 coffee, 3 teas and 1 1/2 liters of water

Taught a Kettlebell class for an hour...it was hard...we ladies worked up a good sweet in temps of minus 6 degrees. I had to open the door a few times to breath in the fresh air.


The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

4 comments:

  1. Your diet actually sounds pretty good this time around, except for fish, which I don't care for. I am always so impressed with your diets as honestly they often don't sound too appetizing. This time around there are lots of things I would eat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi stranger! We're experiencing crazy weather here too.....-18 + windchill of close to -30 last week, to +10 this week.

    I'm still posting, still struggling, but starting to get more focused. I love reading your blog and looking at your lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! All dishes pics looks amazing. Thanks for sharing such a nice post with us.
    Blogger at Fierce running

    ReplyDelete