Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 17

I mentioned to my Hubby I wanted a tea pot for the bags of loose tea packets I have in my kitchen cupboard as they have been there for sometime and I don't get to use them, I've been drinking teabag tea for the last 8 years, and while out in Frankfurt the other weekend I ordered a Fruit Tea and it came in a cup like when we saw it on, hubby ordered it for me...It arrived yesterday.
 I'm loving the Oats, Almond Milk, chia seeds, flaxseeds and Almond butter for breakfast. I asked hubby who is currently in the UK to please buy me Quaker oats and you cant find it in Germany. He bought me 3 with the two boxes of South African Jungle oats I still have and the three boxes I will be fine for a while...I do have 3 to 4 breakfast idea's I like to rotate....
 I've decided to have one meal with a salad and one with veggies....from now on, this way I get all the goodness of greens into my daily menu. Yesterday I had salad with Lettuce, cherry tomato, orange peppers, Avo and feta cheese with a Tsp of salad dressing for lunch.
 For dinner I cut a chicken breast in half and cooked in Ghee and later added a Tsp of herb Cream cheese for flavor......Steamed broccoli and cauliflower...then grilled the broccoli and mashed the cauliflower....I had 46g of red wine with my meal.

I had two snacks
Rice cakes with Almond butter and slice of cheese
5g Almonds

Drank warm lemon water, 1 coffee, 3 teas and 1 1/2 liters of water

Taught a Kettlebell class for an was hard...we ladies worked up a good sweet in temps of minus 6 degrees. I had to open the door a few times to breath in the fresh air.

The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.


  1. Your diet actually sounds pretty good this time around, except for fish, which I don't care for. I am always so impressed with your diets as honestly they often don't sound too appetizing. This time around there are lots of things I would eat. :)

  2. Hi stranger! We're experiencing crazy weather here too.....-18 + windchill of close to -30 last week, to +10 this week.

    I'm still posting, still struggling, but starting to get more focused. I love reading your blog and looking at your lovely photos!

  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  4. You have to believe in yourself . Thats the secret of success.
    sea online games

  5. sounds great! congratulations! People say Garcinia Cambogia blocks your body's ability to make fat and it puts the brakes on your appetite. Learn more how does garcinia cambogia work