Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 175

Wow Day 175, I've been on this journey for a while now....and am still going strong which is the most important.

Breakfast
45g Fitness cereal
WW yogurt
strawberries
POINTS = 4.5

Have watched one hour of 24 this morning, off to watch the next hour...my challenge is going to stop myself from wanting to nibble while watching tv...I need to knit to keep my hands busy....hehehe

Snack
Apple
It says NO points on the German site, yet back in SA and the UK site it says ONE point...weird.

Oh I had far too many points for lunch today...

Lunch
2 slices wholewheat bread
WW Turkey slices (4)
I thin slice of cheese
Butter
Coffee
Piece of chicken left over from last night
POINTS = 7.5

Snack
100 g grapes
POINTS = 1

Dinner
150g Turkey mince
90g pasta
salad with avo and feta
WW Quark
POINTS = NOT TOO SURE AS IT DOES NOT GIVE ME PLAIN PASTA...ONLY THE PASTA IN PACKETS WITH SAUCE...SO WILL HAVE TO LOOK IN MY SA WEIGHT WATCHERS BOOK AS THE SITE GIVES ME 5.5 POINTS...AND THAT CANT BE RIGHT.
POINTS = 8.5
Went to gym, walked for 10mins at a very fast pace, ran for 30 minutes, walked for 5 and ran for 10mins..
Burned over a 1000 calories and did 9630 steps at gym alone...which means I did over 10 000 today...

I'm going to have a quark after my shower now ....then check my book for the pasta and fill in tomorrow....

THURSDAY - UPDATE ON PASTA
I checked my weight watchers book and see 60g pasta is 2 points so 90g must be 4 points!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment