Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 139 April 2nd 2009

Went to be weighed yesterday....lost .2kgs - all adding up....so far have lost just over 3kgs while on holiday and I've been here for 4 weeks...so happy.

Jogged yesterday in Somerset West and took Xavier out for a walk in the pram, up and down the hills in the area my daughter lives...was tough honestly....give me a aqua class..
Today for 35 mins I jogged and walked pushing Eden in his pram around Plumstead, then went out for a extra 20 mins jog...
I am impressed with myself, have been here for a month already and have kept going with my training program....so easy to have just said * I'm on holiday * and left it...

Have a great day everyone, its such a lovely day in CT and I see the next few days are going to be fantastic as well...I need to get into the sun, am slowly losing my tan...

No comments:

Post a Comment