Tuesday, August 3, 2010

12 April 2009

Today I'm going to my son and daughter in law for a braai....am looking forward to this and seeing my grandkids again...of course as my passion is photography I will be clicking away..capturing every moment.
Got on the scale today, weighed 68.9 - which is all good...it means I've managed to lose this weekend so far...I will keep weighing this week in the morning and then compare the Wed weight at that is at 5pm at night...
My goal was to be 68 kg when I leave CT..and as I have about 3 weeks left I am sure I will be able to reach that personal goal...when back in Germany I will have to continue the plan, which I intend to do as I mentioned before, points during the week and over weekends relax more...Heinz mentioned last night that he also wants to do WW when I return, he has lost over 2kgs since I left but has been doing lots of weight training at gym which means he has lost more but gained muscle, so I'm going home to a sexy hubby - which is exciting...we both can go to the pool without feeling shy about our overweight bodies, something I havent been able to do for the last 6 years...not sure about Heinz, I know before we married he lost 6kgs and was looking very hot indeed...

I will come back later today and update my blog, let you know how my day went...so far today I have had 3 and a half points for breakfast...

Happy Easter..

At the braai today I ate...and enjoyed myself...came home with only 1 point for dinner so had a mielie!!
I did eat two biscuits my granddaughter baked, a small chocolate bunny ( small small ) chicken, salad with feta cheese and had cheese cake made with cottage cheese..so I had a good time and didnt feel as if I was on a diet...
Tomorrow is another day...:)

Something I noticed when posting this pic with entry, that old habits die hard, because I felt so overweight whenever I had a pic taken I also hid myself behind the person I was being photographed with, I see I did it again today...

No comments:

Post a Comment