Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August 3 2009

This morning it was my weigh in day again...as you know I am currently weighing myself daily and seeing a pattern emerging.
Monday I weight in the highest - by Friday I weigh in the least - Monday's weight is always higher than my Friday's weight, but take my weeks loss from one Monday to the next.

ONE kg loss this week.
Weight - 62.0

Breakfast
40g cereal
yogurt
banana
Points 4

Went to gym and trained for 2 hours

Did 45 mins weight
Then the rest cardio on eclipse and treadmill...

~Burned - 888 calories - 22% fat - 10 987 steps - 13,5 WW bonus points


Lunch
2 bread
1 ww cheese
2 slices turkey slices
coffee
Points - 3,5

Snack on fruit
1 WW chocolate
Points 2

Dinner
Chicken dish
With Butternut, onion, yellow peppers, mushrooms, mixed veg
Pasta
Sauce
Points - 7

No comments:

Post a Comment