Tuesday, August 3, 2010

24 November 2009

Yesterday that 1.4kg ( 3.1lb ) gain really knocked me - when I looked in the mirror I saw fat...I saw my waist being thicker, was awful. I know it was all in my mind, but that's what happened, I have to be honest here and tell it as I saw it.

I kept to my 29 ( to lose ) points allowed on the new WW program. I found it okay...enjoyed having the banana and a few grapes that are now free...of course I will not over eat on fruit, but the fact that I can have some grapes now and again is lovely as I had cut them out of my diet while losing the excess weight.

I weighed in this morning and was 61.2kg's ( 134.9lbs ) was happy as that meant I'd dropped .2kg's (.4lbs)

I had my breakfast which added up to 6 points - then went off to the gym

I did 75 mins of cardio...
Walked 5 mins then ran for 5 mins for first 30 minutes
Then walked 5 mins and ran for 10 mins for the next 30 minutes, this got me to 8kl
I wanted to do 10 kl so ran the last 2kl.
After the cardio I did some upper body workout for 20 mins..
Came home to shower.

Jumped on the scale and was 60.4kg's - that means a whole kilo (2.2 lbs )down from yesterday.
I have to be honest i think I retained water as I got up 3x last night to go to the loo, I had to get off the treadmill at the 30 min mark to get to the loo....something I never have to do...

I feel motivated again, I got my mojo back...
Hope your mojo is still going????

No comments:

Post a Comment