Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hospital ~ Day 5 on cortisone

So today I found out why I'm not sleeping too well....HORMONES affected by the cortisone!!! Not only Doris the snorer keeping me awake.

I didn't sleep too well last night...in my blog I have written more about that and the laughing fit I had which felt so good afterwards.

Took my calcium and magnesium with banana soon after waking. ( have to take when on cortisone )

Breakfast
1 slice rye bread
1 tsp honey
Coffee

10am snack
Muesli and seeds
Yogurt
Mixed fruit salad

Lunch
Paste filled with cheese in tomato base
Didn't eat the tomato base but enjoyed the pasta
Pudding...scrapped the cream off and only ate vanilla section


snack
Apple
Block of the last Xmas Lindt chocolate

Dinner
2 slices Rye crackerbread
1 Slice cheese
Coffee
Yogurt mixed with last fruit salad

Snack
Kit Kat chocolate balls - about 8, Heinz brought to hospital and made him take it back home as I don't want to be tempted here this evening.
Hot chocolate

Walked 2562 steps today
Not better than yesterday
But after DR told me to take it easy for a while and I was experiencing the affects on my skin I decided 2 trips up the stairs was enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment