Tuesday, August 3, 2010

18 April 1009

Have not had any access to the internet still now...
I stayed the same at the last weigh in...so its okay, but have lost a lot of cm....I can see in my clothing, nothing fits me nicely anymore...*not complaining*

I have returned to my training program after taking a week off over the long Easter Weekend...cant believe how unfit I have become in one week...next week am back in Somerset West where there are lots of hills to walk or run up...hoping the rain stayes away otherwise will have to find something else to do, did bring a Jade Goody dvd fitness video with me, but now that she has passed away I dont know how I will feel watching her on the tv looking so slim, healthy and fit...

This weekend I had something new...a Nando's Chicken Burger...saw in my weight Watchers book that it was only 6 points so decided to treat myself we dont get Nando's in Germany...
This evening we had a braai....am at my limit when it comes to my points today...how am i going to cope when I can only have 18 points a day...will have to train harder to earn myself bonus points I suppose thats a good enough motivation for me.

I cant believe this is my 2nd last weekend in CT...havent seen many of my friends this time round...
There is no WW meeting this coming Wed due to the voting day...I will be voting for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment