Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 105 ~ 28 Feb 2009

Well the day has come for me to leave Germany and head home to my family, its a day I've been waiting for...this once again reminds me that *time flies*
I'm not sure how often I'll be able to log on, but will try to a few times a week and let you know how my plan is going, what happpens when I join WW and Curves, how I fit training into my day with a little grandson I want to spend as much time with during the day etc etc...
I am desperate to come home around 68 kgs and surprise hubby...that is my goal...

Breakfast
40g Special K
Yogurt
Points = 5.5

Did the last ironing this morning...while watching American Idol..going to miss this show.

Snack
Banana
Points =1.5

Went for a jog outdoors, wanted to see how I'd cope as its the only thing I'm going to be able to do when on holiday...if I cant get to join Curves. I was very impressed with myself, I actually jogged 3/4 of the way all up hill, in the past i struggled just walking up that hill...then I did some push up and triceps at the bench at the top and jogged all the way back. I dont know the time or the calories burned as I've backed all my gagets in my bag for my holiday...but feels good to have done something before sitting in the plane all night and half of tomorrow.

Snack
4 provita's
Turkey slices
Points = 2

Lunch
180g sweet potato
WW sorbert
Points = 3.5

Snack
2 go ahead bars
Points = 3

I'm having on of those days were all I want to do is eat again...I've been snacking all day and not once say down and had a good meal....I have only 4.5 points left over and know I will be hungry later and we getting dinner after midnight on the plane...I have my *monthly friend* due, and as always all I want to do is eat...what did that article say I should do...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment