Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Not an easy weekend in CT

Yesterday was a hard day for me, not with temptations, but there was not much I could eat at the MOB besides pretzils, bread pretzils, cheese and biscuits...everything else was meat and more meat...so I ate all the wrong things for me as I was there from 12.30 till 10pm....that meant lots of carbs.
Then today I had a family braai...didnt do too badly...ate more chicken than I would usually...didnt eat the lovely potato salads or salads drenched in mayo...I bought a plan woolworths salad and ate that with my chicken...I did add some salad dressing and had a slice of garlic bread...all in all I had about 18 points today.....I did go for a 30 mins walk this morning as I knew over all this was not a good weekend for me - I felt I had no control over my eating....horrible as for months now I have had control...

Well a new week begins tomorrow so will be back on track 100% as Wed is weigh in day again.

Enjoy your week...
Will be in Somerset West from Monday afternoon till Wednesday afternoon at my daughters house...

No comments:

Post a Comment