Monday, August 2, 2010

Heinz joined me at the gym last night...wow are memberships expensive here...it's costing about 70 euro's per month, thats over R700....how does this compare to SA and USA these days??? The gym I am attending is an old country gym, with old equipment, backwards aerobic classes....small, no aircon...I think its shocking to be honest...but want to train so have no choice.
Wednesday morning at 8 am I have to meet the trainer who will show me how the super curcit works, I will have my own personal card which I have to slot into each machine then work to my capability...
This evening I'm going to go to gym with Heinz...the gym is very full at night so will go in the mornings, and then go 2x a week with Heinz at night...
Its dark at 4.30pm at the moment so when Heinz gets home at 6pm it feels like I'm going to gym at midnight.
I didnt get to count my steps yesterday, but am as from today....I did manage to finish my 8 glasses of water by the time I went to bed last night...
Its nearly 9am...must have breakfast now..
Am very motivated!!!

Had muesli and yogurt for breakfast
Two slices of whole wheat bread with chicken slices and thin cheese with cuppa coffee for lunch
Not done much movement yet...
Going to have nails done at 2pm then coming home and getting dressed for my first day back at gym in over a year...am looking forward to it..oh that reminds me, I must go charge my ipod!!

Just got back from nails...they look OK!!
My ipod is charging, Heinz called, we going to gym, he not in the mood, but I am!!

NOW LOOK AT THIS...
Its 15.43pm here and I have not walked 1000 steps yet..
Back in CT I walked 1 300 steps by 9am every morning..
See...this is what I have been trying to tell you...I DONT MOVE ENOUGH LIVING HERE..
This is my problem...
I will continue counting my steps while training at gym tonight and see where it ends, I cant see me getting to 10 000 as I should do in a day...

MY DAY ENEDED WITH ME ONLY DOING 7 200 STEPS...NOT NEARLY ENOUGH.....
and I went to gym...
For supper I had Salmon and Salad...
Lets see if I can up those steps..

No comments:

Post a Comment