Monday, August 2, 2010

Today is day one...
I am feeling very positive and have given myself a goal - I want to lose between 8 and 10 kg's before I return to CT in March for a 2 month holiday - I know I can do it, and know its going to take lots of work from my side. Being slim is hard work, its much easier to be overweight. I am going to be joining the local gym which I hate tonight. I have decided its better to belong to the gym than not as I can at least use the treadmill and other cardio equipment. I need to add more steps to my day and will not be able to do this if i stay home all day as here I sit in front of the tv or laptop, and its winter time which makes it worse, I cant go out and walk...I can, but will freeze my butt off if I do.
Today I am going to drink water,something I havent done for a while...been drinking far too much coffee while on holiday in Cape Town..going to cut that down to 2 cups a day.
I am feeling very excited about sharing this journey with the others in this group as i know I will get the motivation and encouragement that I know I need.
I will be keep a day to day journal on my eating and training program, hopefully it will also motivate others and comments here will motivate me to continue.
So..............
Its Monday morning, I've had my cuppa which Heinz brought to me.
Let the day begin.

It's 16.35...
I had muesli and yogurt....small bowl
the got a call from my SA neighbour to come over for cheese scones she baked this morning,so went over as i have been away and we needed to catchup on lots of things..
The cheese scones were small, so over a period of 3 hours I had 3 with butter and two cups of coffee...didnt have lunch today due to the calories of the 3 muffins...
Have not done much movement today...when Heinz gets home this evening I will be joining the gym...but have had about 4 glasses of water so far...behind as have not been home most of today...will make sure I do my 8 before I go to bed...
Am not that pleased with my first day...but have made small changes...so feeling good...tomorrow will be a better day.....and will be going to gym tomorrow night as I have nail appointment at midday tomorrow so wont go to gym in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment