Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm struggling to add steps to my day today...
Have been washing windows, cleaning, and moving around * a lot * for me, its after 3pm and my steps are not even 2 000.
I am trying to decided if I should walk to town now for the sunbed instead of driving...but looking out of the window I worry that I will get caught in the rain...
I am hoping to improve my steps before I log in my amount tomorrow...
Let me get a moving and move away from this laptop where all I do is sit!!

I'm off to CT today
So not counting steps, but will be sticking to my Atkins plan...today I have been following the 14 day introduction section of this diet for 15 days...want to stick to it for another 2 weeks at least as I can see and feel the results...
I will be back online either Sunday evening or Monday evening. Have to sort out internet connection when I arrive.
Please remember to keep a food journal for two weeks from Monday, and if you have a pedometer record your steps...
These are two small ways to keep us motivated...
Its working for me, I hope you everyone who belongs to this group as well...
Till Monday...
Take care and keep motivating each other while I'm offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment