Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wearing Body-shapers.

Today I'm going to share a few photo's taken during one of my visits to Holland and how I felt in my skin on that day.....

Hubby and I went to Holland for the 2nd time to see the famous Tulip show, which happens around this time of year, each year.....while there I wanted to meet up once again with my Dutch blogger friend, Marcelle....we share the same name, thats how we found each other in blogland.

At the time I had been on and off a few diets....being very strict and then eating everything in sight for a few days....I did manage to lose a little weight....Remember I married at 84kg's ( 185 lbs ) and during this visit 3 years later, my weight was 76kg's. ( 167 lbs ). I really felt a lot thinner at this stage, 20 lbs down...yet still far from happy as I was still overweight compared to the weight I was while teaching...
I remember on this day I was wearing a full *pull me in* body shaper underneath my top and capri pants. I didn't want any lumps or bumps to show around my middle area ~ this body suit keeps all in very nicely and gives one's middle a smooth appearance.
It was a hot day....and I was hot....I had all these extra layers on ~ what we do for vanity.....
I wanted to look * slim * that day....

I no longer wear body shapers.....I love being able to go without, so have given all mine away.


9 comments:

  1. That photo of you by the sea is lovely. Pity you won't be visiting my country this year for the show otherwise we could have met.

    I never wore bodyshapers but the way my belly is now it wouldn't be a bad idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your looking back posts! I still have to wear body shapers because of that skin that hangs. I am working hard on getting rid of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, yes...the body shaper...i have a white and black one that I wear with certain slim fit shirts. Magic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny you blogged about body shapers, i just got new ones today!! I only wear them to work. Losing and gaining weight all my life made for a bunch of gigglies!!! I need them big time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will say it again - If I didn't know better I wouldn't believe this is really you! Remarkable what you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen the body shapers but never really bought one. I think it is because I was and am too shy to buy one. Shy of what people might think of me buying something like this for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information
    specially the closing phase :) I deal with such info a lot. I used to be seeking this particular information for a
    very lengthy time. Thanks and good luck.
    Body shapers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog post!!! its worth to read this. I found out some more great stuff to read.
    huile argan

    ReplyDelete