Monday, August 2, 2010

Went to gym last night...I must admit it was such a struggle, if one just knew how hard it was to start I wonder if we would ever have stopped....the first 5 mins on the treadmill killed me...but pushed and did 20 minutes and then 20 mins on stepper machine...the last 5 mins were so difficult I wanted to cry at where I had found myself...
This morning I am off to see the trainer at 8am...I have a card with a chip in it, this card you place into the machines ( toning and cardio ) so today he is going to set the card to what I am capable of so in future I can just go and do it on my own...
I plan to stay after seeing him and do cardio as I see I need to get my steps up to 12 000/15 000 to lose weight...10 000 is only to maintain...
Still feeling motivated...by oh so tired this morning...

I faced my greatest fear when I got to the gym this morning - THE SCALE - I was happy to see that I had not gained any weight while in SA...but lost a kilo...this leaves me with exactly 10 kg's to lose to get to my desired weight. I have asked the trainer if he will please weigh me every Wednesday - this way I know I am going to be weighed so will be very careful with what I put into my mouth...like going to weighless. He said he would do that for me...am thrilled - feel like I have got my surroundings ready to help me...this webpage, gym and my instructor.
After the trainer showed me around and did the workout for me I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes, then the stepper machine for 30 minutes - then went to the water massage bed for 10 minutes...by the time I left the gym I had done my 10 000 steps ( wonderful ) - I then headed off to the sunbed for 20 mins...

Before going to gym I had a Herbalife shake ( Ame is that okay, what do your books say?)
For lunch had two whole wheat slices of bread with chicken slices and cheese with coffee...
Dinner I plan to make chicken skinless breasts, mixed veg and salad...
Am drinking my water...
Today has been a FANTASTIC day - tomorrow there will be no gym as I have the SA girls coming over - am having rolls, cold meat and cheese, no cake and muffins ( thats a small change I'm making to our usual get together ) then as its Heinz's birthday tomorrow we are going out for dinner...
Friday I will hit the gym in the morning again.

No comments:

Post a Comment