Monday, August 2, 2010

19 Jan 2009

I'm still helping my friend Roxy who had her baby yesterday with her little boy Josh...he got dropped off with me this morning at 7.30am when the Dad went off to work...I then went to the nail salon at 12 - Ryan came to collect Josh...so am going to go with hubby to gym this evening...
we going to have chicken and salad for dinner so need to start the salad before going off to gym as the chicken hubby buys at the chicken man down the road...all ready cooked!

Once I've come home I will jot down my calories etc, I plan to do an hours cardio as the last time I trained was on Thursday morning...
I did a some weights while watching Oprah earlier and squats...
When I do sit, I try do something...weights, ball, abs, or squats...so that the only time I'm sitting still is when I'm at my laptop like now.

I need to get my focus back...I'm still motivated and wanting to train and diet, but feel I have fallen off the wagon a bit since the New Year and its already the 19th today...

Will be back later, I hope you all come back to check that I've been to gym and burned those calories...

55 mins cardio, 5 mins abs at gym this evening...
Burned 864 calories.

I felt so tired, was wishing the minutes away...
Ran for 5 mins and really struggled, I feel as if I have lost my fitness level or I dont do well training at night...
Tomorrow am babysitting again so it will be night time with hubby again.

BUT I WENT...I TRAINED, I SWEATED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment