Monday, August 2, 2010

Today is my off day from training... But will be watching what I eat...its the one day I can have a breakfast instead of a shake.
I've been doing some reading on dieting with training and see they all suggest one trains in the morning on an empty stomach - then not eat for an hour afterwards..
I am going to give this a try next week as it makes sense, but this means I will have to get to gym much earlier than my 10 am...as by then I'm pretty hungry.

For those of you who read my blog on blogger * My New Life In Germany * please note you can access my blog from my page here as well.

Have just had yogurt and muesli for breakfast with coffee...

Time to get dressed as we heading out to the Xmas market - wonder if the post lady will be delivering my parcel today...waited the whole of last week and it never arrived.

Okay, so post lady didnt arrive!!!!!!!
WE went to a Xmas market about 2 hours away...
I didnt have the kitkat balls hubby bought when we stopped half way there....
I did have popcorn, a few half hand fulls while walking around...
Lunch time I had a chicken salad for lunch...
But...then on our way home we stopped at Mccafe ( something new in McDonalds) I had a coffee and cheese cake..(German Style)
So NOT eating anything for dinner...that way will balance the calories...
I actually felt like cycling or running after I'd eaten it...
Have done over 7 000 steps today...not bad for a day where I have not trained..
Tomorrow will be a good day..

No comments:

Post a Comment