Monday, August 2, 2010

I weighed myself this morning...tomorrow morning the trainer will weigh me... I AM DOWN 1 KG...that gives me 9 kg's to lose...
Am thrilled as I never starved this week - and the amount of training I did was manageable. So if I can keep losing every week, no matter how little I will be happy. I know I can make it happen I have to put in the effort, and the first week I have.

Ame posted a new article in the form section - I can see myself there!! I always start off well and do too much but then fail as quickly as I cant keep it up...I have to try slow myself down as I can see I am falling back into that trap.

I added a photo of what the gym looked like this morning with the snow...

I took it easy today after working out very hard at gym yesterday..am trying not to over do it to soon.
I walked on treadmill for 45 minutes, then did the stepper for 20 mins.
I burned 993 calories, 35% fat and did over 10 000 steps. I would not get off the machines till my step counter had read 10 000 so ended up doing 1 hour and 12 mins instead of an hour as I had planned.

I had a herbalife shake for breakfast...not going to eat my normal breakfast before I train...
Then a sandwich with cheese, Avo, lettuce, tamoto and chicken slices with tea...

No comments:

Post a Comment