Monday, August 2, 2010

22 Jan 2009

I had the most amazing thing go though my mind while training today...let me start at the beginning...

I'm reading the book called A NEW EARTH by Eckhart Tolle
This morning I watched Oprah with Eckhart - its made what I've read so far very more real!
I'm on a spiritual journey - not a religious one - they both very different.

Today while jogging on the treadmill this thought came into my mind while trying to be in the NOW

I DESERVE AN HOUR A DAY FOR MYSELF - TO LOOK AFTER MYSELF. ( this is not a chore )
Its not about losing weight, its about being healthy - healthy to be around to see my grandchildren grow up.

So saw sweating on the treadmill not as a chore, but a right...for me!!
I've been seeing going to gym as a chore lately...NO MORE!!
Have no idea if this makes sense to you, it does to me, which is what counts I suppose

Walked for 10 mins to warm up
Jogged for 20 mins
15 mins on Eclipse

Total 45 mins of cardio

Then spent 20 minutes toning...

Calories burned 1085
25% fat

8023 steps ( 13.27 )

Going to teach an aerobic class this evening...so going to burn lots of calories which is good as I cant do gym tomorrow - going to do 2 different sessions for a new medical aid I'm going on.

I taught class
Did another 45 mins cardio and 10 mins toning
Burned 762 calories and 35% fat.
14 818 steps in total ( 20.56 )
It was a good day for me

No comments:

Post a Comment