Monday, August 2, 2010

4 Jan 2009

I experienced such a down period that I found I was eating everything I could lay my hands on. I had a chocolate yesterday and ate a whole huge packet of jelly sweets which are so packed with sugar I felt ill afterwards.
No matter what my mind told me - *stop marcelle* my emotions said * feed me, you will feel better *

Tomorrow is D day for me...
I am going back to gym and starting my program again,.
Heinz is back at work, the boys have gone and I will have my life to myself again.
I did a few things differently this year...like cycling before we went out at home...
not drinking, watching my eating...but I could have done better...there is always room to do better.

I wanted to join Weight Watchers, but the program is in German here, so went to check out the online program from UK..they wont allow me to sign up as I am living in Germany

I need a program to follow, I work best that way...
Tell me what to eat...
how much of it I may eat...

A program starts here tomorrow night called * I can make you thin* by Paul McKenna
Am going to record and watch....
I have his book and think I should do his program that I have on my ipod...

TOMORROW IS THE BEGINNING AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment