Monday, August 2, 2010

1 Jan 2009 New Years Day

Breakfast 1 slice rye bread toasted
2 eggs scrambled
1 apple
coffee

16.23
Snack
Yogurt

Going out for dinner at 6pm tonight so watching my calories very carefully today.
I woke up not feeling too good, I drank a whole bottle of champagne on my own last night, its been a good 3 months since I've had any alchol..one of the things I decided to give up while trying to lose weight.
I havent trained today....
Will only get back into my routine once Heinz goes to work on Monday, Saturday the boys leave for Natal...
I am busy planning my training schedule, going to start weights in my program after just doing cardio since my return from my holiday to SA...

Had a lovely dinner this evening with a South African couple and their kids, they moving to Aussie the end of Feb, wanted them to see the new hang out!

I had a non alcoholic drink....
Basmati rice - one scoop only, left the 2nd scoop
Chicken breast
Wok vegetable in a white sauce
A little salad from Hubbys big platter
and a milk coffee with sweetners.

No comments:

Post a Comment