Monday, August 2, 2010

7 Jan 2009

I didnt do any training today
Got dressed this afternoon, even thought I'd go with hubby to gym later...
but got carried away trying to prepare for Roxy's baby shower at my house tomorrow afternoon, wanted to make a card for each woman to take home as a memory as Roxy is leaving Germany...no ink in my printer, so will have to do it tomorrow.
I wanted to tone day, not do cardio....
Tomorrow I will have to gt up early and do both...

I hope you come and tell me how dissapointed you are with me, or else I'll take lots more days off...

After reading Angela's comment I felt so bad I went and toned with weights and ball...
So now can say I did something...
Angela did 100 sit ups, but only 12 push ups!!!

Thanks i need to be moaned at, it works for me, dont sugar coat my laziness as I can do that myself...I need to be told to get off my butt and to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment