Monday, August 2, 2010



Woke up feeling like I'm coming down with flu this morning....but as its the last day I can get to gym for awhile I am going to go and take it easy -but need to add those steps and burn some calories.
Have had my apple, but feeling hungry, I find flu always makes me feel hungry, its the taste it leaves in your mouth...so will be leaving soon....

11.13am

Back from gym.....

Did 25 mins walking on treadmill
20 mins jogging
20 mins on eclipse machine....

1050 calories
30% fat
Zone 42 mins
10501 steps

I felt okay, but straight after gym my nose started running again...
I thought i would struggle with my breathing...
All went well, I did take the first 25 mins easier compared to normally

Feel good.

Now thats wthe last gym session till I dont know when so going to ask hubby to bring the stationary bike up to our bedroom....
Will keep you posted over the Xmas period on how I go.

Thanks so much for all the support and encouragement...I am so pleased I started this group as it has helped me!!

Yesterday I had the stationary bike put in my bedroom - and guess what!!
This morning I used it before going out and doing the last minute Xmas shopping....are you not impressed????
LOL

I cycled for 50 mins while watching Oprah - she has such an interesting program on that I found it easy to sit - peddle and watch.

709 calories
30%fat
7745 steps
Zone 30 mins.

I am happy with that, better than not doing anything at all......

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS DAY TOMORROW.

Merry Christmas everyone
got up early this morning to cycle....

Burned 854 calories
30% fat
Zone 40 mins.

I know I'm going to be eating a lot more calories today so decided to burn a few....every one burned helps!!!

17.48

I feel terribly full...I totally over ate today...the pudding and ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt do any training today...we left home early for Frankfurt Zoo then to the center of town...ended up doing over 14 000 steps today...
BUT
Had a mcdonalds chicken wrap for lunch

2 scoops of Hogen Das Ice cream in a sugar come as a snack in the center of town

Dinner I had 2 fried eggs on 2 slices of toast that hubby cooked
and a piece of short bread that was left over from Xmas.....

BAD DAY CALORIE WISE.
OH I KNEW I WAS GOING TO HAVE TWO BAD DAYS...

From tomorrow I will be back on track...I HAVE TO BE!!

Day 40....I felt as if I was coming down with flu, so didnt do anything...but ate far too much of all the wrong stuff, need to get my mind back into eating correctly...by the end of the day I was feeling okay, just got a runny nose...

Day 41
Got up this morning and cycled...
~will come back later and write down all the calories etc -
So far having a better day eating wise...lets hope it stays this way!!
Till later - we off to the shops, its sale time!

Cycled one hour
Burned 889 calories
35% fat
Zone for 35mins

Didnt do any training yesterday...walked over 12 000 steps around Koln.

I did over eat and drink
so not a good day...
Things will be changing from tomorrow!!!
Have had enough of all the bad eating now.

No comments:

Post a Comment