Monday, August 2, 2010

Went to gym this morning around 10am, didnt have any problems getting myself there today, felt motivated for the first time this week...I heard that today in 2 weeks is Xmas...so am going to use the next few days and all of next week to train and burn the calories..hopefully some fat!

When i got to gym I noticed I was not wearing my heart rate monitor...darn!! how cant see how many calories I burned...but I did have the strap and as I was doing the toning machines with the chip card that needs my strap to register my workout when I log in after the workout.

So did 8 mins walking on treadmill to warm up
The toning machines which take about 30 mins
Then ran on treadmill for full 20 mins...
walked for 5 mins to cool down

My steps were just under 8 000 - this always happens the day I do toning machines...so now am going to vacumn the house and do some housework which will add the steps...this evening I am also hoping to go to the Xmas market in town ( alone ) with my camera....that should also add the steps...I like to go to bed having done over 10 000 a day...

I went to the Xmas market tonight...had a gluhwein - see is says 9.5% alchol...thats terrible, imagine the calories..
Its 20.33 and my steps are now sitting at 12 178 - so I'm happy!

FIRST MY IMPORTANT NEWS... AT 10 AM TODAY MY 3RD GRANDCHILD, MY 2ND GRANDSON WAS BORN IN CAPE TOWN
HE WAS BORN AT 36 WEEKS, WEIGHING IN AT 2.59KG'S - THE C SECTION WAS DUE FOR NEXT WEEK, BUT HE WANTED TODAY 12TH DECEMBER TO BE HIS BIRTHDAY.
HE HAS BEEN NAMED CALEB IAN FOBIAN..
I HAVE AMBER LILLY AND LUKE JOHN, NOW CALEB IAN - LIFE IS WONDERFUL...

I am babysitting my SA friends little boy this morning as she has gone to Dr for dibetic test...she is 30 weeks pregnant at the moment...

Have not been to gym, but do attend going later this afternoon once she has collected him.

Joshua has been collected...
Its 14.08 now, going to get ready and going to gym!!
Will have Sat and Sun off so need to go today or else...............

Back from gym

10 minutes walking on treadmill
10 minutes running on treadmill
25 minutes on stairclimber
15 minutes walking on treadmill

956 calories
25% fat
41 mins in the Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment