Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 87

8.45am Breakfast
40g Special K ProPlus
1 optiwell yoghurt
Points = 3

10.10am Snack
medium banana
cup of herbal tea
Points = 1.5

12.14pm
3 rice cakes
points = 1

2.15pm - Lunch
2 slices of sandwich bread
lettuce
tomato
cucumber
Go ahead bar ( needed something sweet )
Points = 4.5

6.30pm - Dinner
2 fillets of baked salmon
Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, mushroom, yellow pepper
Avocado and feta cheese
1 WW quark pudding
Points = 9.5

Its been raining and snowing here all day, didnt go out and didnt train today.
I wanted to go to gym but with the weather I decided against it...then wanted to train before dinner...got chatting to my mom on skype so didnt get to my bike.
will have to do something tomorrow...as going to be away this weekend,a wedding and I'm not going to be able to watch my points as well as I can at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment