Monday, August 2, 2010

Am not going to gym today....
As I have been away for nearly 3 months and not seen the other SA girls here in Germany I decided to have them around today for coffee and rolls...( better than cake and biscuits ) So this morning I cut out my breakfast calories so I could enjoy the Rye Roll...which was lovely and fresh as I got it from the bakery this morning.
As its Heinz's birthday today and we going to dinner I'm not going to gym this evening either...
Will hit the gym tomorrow morning - I suppose I am not going to be able to get there everyday, but my goal is to get to gym 3x a week for now, then add it to 4 and so on - I am hoping to be very active at the gym over the festive season...
My steps are not going to be very good today, I noticed around 10am that I had not logged on to my phone which is also my step counter and I did most of my steps this morning whenI I went out to the shops...but will log down what I have this evening...
Water wise its been bad...have had 3 cups of coffee with the ladies....but am going to hit the water now as I bought fresh lemon to add to water to make it taste better....

Went out for dinner this evening...had a lovely piece of salmon grilled with spinach and broccoli...with a small side salad...then a *milk coffee*
Have had far too much coffee today and not enough water...
My steps today have been about 6 0000...
So guess who will be hitting the gym for an hour and a half tomorrow..ME!
Will do my toning first then cardio, thanks to the advice on Ame's blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment