Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 14/30

The photo with this entry was my dinner on Tuesday night before going out to teach The Power Ladies.


Yesterday I attended 2x * Sommerfests * both held by the company Hubby works for but in two different area's

I drank only water!!!!!!
I ate tomato with mozzarella cheese, Sauerkraut and grilled chicken
I did have 2 nd helping but no dessert afterwards.

I was offered wine, but as I was driving home later that evening in the pouring rain ( and I don't see as well at night ) I stuck to my water.
This evening I am planning on having a glass of wine...as keeping my sugar low today.

Yesterday I did train for an hour
Did skipping for interval cardio
Then did toning with body weight and Kettlebell, ended with an ab workout.

Today....is my off day from training, but not eating.
Did our grocery shopping for the coming week today...so all set to continue.

Quickly want to shout out to Pixie
* Ur iPad comments are working *
:)

The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment