Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 16


Day 16 of 17 Days......

wow....2 days left before I weigh in....have been tempted to climb on the scale all days this week...but thought I must wait a bit longer till I have completed this eating plan.
I did this plan 100% so really hoping for a certain number!!
Now you see why I have not been weighting myself...
THAT NUMBER...I want that number and here I go again!!
Will I be disappointed if I don't achieve that number????
Knowing myself...I will....so trying to stay positive about the number that looks back at me.
I'm not going to share that number with you :))))) I'm afraid you will all be disappointed with me.

I taught a Kettlebell workout this morning.
I pushed the ladies to work with heavier weights compared to normal as I can see they are becoming comfortable with certain kg's and wanted them to push their muscles a bit more.
Amazing to see the difference in them doing this...
They sure had to push.....
I love seeing the ladies working out 100% and not playing around.



The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely won't be disappointed. And I'm sure the number will please you. It has to, you've followed the plan so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We won't be disappointed in you. The salmon looks great!

    ReplyDelete